Meridzo Center Ministries offers an internship program through a number of different ministries. If you are interested in working alongside one of our directors as an intern, please contact the director listed for that ministry. If you meet the requirements below, and both you and our director agree that an internship is the right path for your personal growth and ministry, the application forms can be downloaded (in PDF format) using the links below.
Prerequisites For All Internship Applicants
1. Meet the minimum age requirement for the position; complete the application; and provide references.
2. Provide for your own expenses for the duration of your Internship. (Housing options or discounts may be available through the ministry and some meals may be available while working.)
3. Have a genuine Christ-filled love for the people that you will be serving.
4. Get along with and work well with peers (fellow staff) and follow training and instructions given by your supervisor.
5. Commit to stay the full length of time for the position for which you apply (unless otherwise approved by Director).
6. Demonstrate skills in the areas of service for which you applied and be willing to serve in other ways as needed.
7. Willingness to work hard and remain focused on Christ and, therefore, on your specific ministry.
8. Live a life in Christ that is worthy of imitation (with references that will attest to lifestyle); and be willing to submit to a background check.
INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORMS (PDF Format)